Sunday, November 26, 2006

Where are my earplugs?

It's 12:07 am on Saturday night/ Sunday morning, and I am sitting here listening to the piercing screams of my baby girl. Apparently she is not excited about going to sleep. This has been going on for about 45 minutes. I've tried motrin for her ailing eye teeth that are about to poke through, and I've gone in to console her a few times. But, she just keeps screaming. When I go in, she points to the door, which means that she would like to sleep with me. I'm really wanting a peaceful sleep (as peaceful as it gets with snoring dear husband beside me). Amazingly, my dear husband and my sweet girl are sleeping like babies, or at least how babies are supposed to sleep. How do they do that? We live in a very close quarters home, it's loud!
I think I have very sensitive ears to her crying, it drives me crazy! Slowly she's winding down, but then another load wail erupts from her little body....
I know this won't go on forever, and one day I will wish that my baby girl needs me and wants me, but for now, it just plain sucks! Well, I'm off to console her again! 12:14 am aaaagggghhhh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soon she will have all of her teeth and be sleeping through the night. For me...18 months was a godsend. xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

M3,
Could you post a blog about your favorite things?
Merry Christmas Baby!

Me! said...

Mary Poppins, my blog is my place to talk about the things that I need to get out, some funny, some sad, and some happy! Enjoy what you like, and don't read what you don't like. Merry Christmas right back to ya!