Saturday, July 29, 2006

Just Flush it!

We have just returned from a fun filled week in Southern Shores, NC. First time visiting that far north, and we loved it. We spent lots of time on the beach, watching movies, eating ice cream, and enjoying each other's company. AND... lots of time fishing things out of trash cans, and other waste receptacles. It seems that baby girl has been watching us very carefully... She has observed that we often put things in the trash, and flush things in the toilet. Why should she know that the things we throw and flush are trash or waste? Yesterday, my dear husband forgot the rule about putting the lid down on the toilet. And poor Curious George and the Bunny took a swim. She seemed to think she was doing a good deed. I found a sippy cup in the trash, and last week when I searched and searched for a missing shoe, it was found in the hamper. Hmmm... If only I could get that girl to put the correct things in the correct containers, I might have a clean house.
My sweet girl never did these type of things. Her worst offense was pulling the toilet paper out to decorate the hallway, the living room, and the Kitchen.
Baby girl has new excitement in store for me, I think! And wrinkles, and grey hair too!

No comments: